Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cohen is 4






On February 2, Cohen turned 4 years old. he had a family birthday party and he loved it.. he got the cake he wanted (chocolate with chocolate frosting, lots of sprinkles and strawberries on top!) he got the dinner he wanted (Chinese food consisting of chow mien, sweet and sour chicken, Teriyaki chicken, rice, and some extras of pot stickers and some sweet and sour turkey balls) It was funny explaining to people that I was picking up and making Chinese food for my 4 y.o. son's birthday.... but he loves Chinese food...

2 comments:

Sara said...

Happy belated Birthday Cohen! I hope your cake and chinese food was yummy!!!

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy. Can you believe it? Wow, our babies are growing up toooooo fast. I love your blog posts Carley. I haven't been on the blog since Trae's birthday post so I am out of touch. It is so fun to see all your pictures. Can't wait to see you in March. By the way, Kennedy is absolutely gorgeous.