Friday, February 26, 2010

Not good...

So I have decided I am not good at blogging.. whats that I hear? The silence of shock? I know what your thinking... "You mean blogging once every six months is not a good blog?"

Ok, so I have decided to rectify this situation. I will try to blog every other day (which will probably equal once a week.. but we will work on it... baby steps) I will try and post a picture too, but this is not a promise. Now I am not promising insightful wisdom here, just thoughts... my inane crazy off the track train of thought that equals me.

So the other day I am trying to work, Kennedy is eating in her chair, and Cohen asks me to open a pudding for him, which he proceeds to take 2 bites of and then decided he would share.. this is what ensued..
Also note the macaroni in her hair in the last picture..I let them store their snacks for later...

And this is for those who think I am purposefully keeping Kennedy's hair short so she looks like Annie Kennedy's hair wet and brushed out... Kennedy's hair when it is dry...

4 comments:

jenibeth said...

oh, her hair is gonna be beautiful when she's older!! its gonna look like mine only red :D

Kerri said...

1st....welcome back!
2nd....love the pudding pictures
and 3rd....her hair is soooo cute, man i love curls!

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

Hello Carley, I pictures make the story even that much funnier. I love Kennedy's eye with pudding all around it. Thank for sharing the pudding Cohen, it made for the perfect blog post. See you soon.

Sara said...

What a mess but what a nice big brother Kennedy has! What made it in her mouth I am sure she enjoyed!!!